Procedures for our respected clients.
Upon receiving requirements and finalizing matters, we expect to have a below-mentioned very important papers from our respected clients in order to proceed work simultaneously in Ministry of Labour Department of Nepal
- Demand Letter
(stating in details about male/female/requirements/category/salary/working hrs per day)
- Power of Attorney
(Authorizing the agent to act on their behalf)
- Agreement paper between company and us
- Employment contract paper
(Specimen copy stating in details about employee job)
- Letter to Director General, Department of Labour Department Ktm, Nepal
- Letter to Ambassador, Embassy of Nepal from receiving country.
- Guarantee & undertaking letter